Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can't keep a good man down...

Well, I guess that eight days away from the real estate business can really get a guy jonesin for some MLS updates (sarcasm). If it were me who had just had my stomach cut open and been pampered for a week by nurses, I'd probably still be milking it; not dad. Neely (my wife) and I were over at my parents for dinner last night and dad was propped up in his chair with the wireless laptop looking at real estate listings on MLS. And, to top that, he may be the first person in the history of real estate to get two (2) listings on the same day he was in the hospital recovering from a major surgical procedure. I guess it's just a testament that he's putting this thing behind him and going on with a normal life. Cancer is quickly taking a back seat to the good life. The after effects of the surgery are that he's still got a considerable amount of pain and little appetite. So if you're a condition-specific prayer warrior, pray for a full healing of the scars and pain. That will get him back up and around hustling those real estate deals.

I'm amazed at the rapid response to the blog. Thank you to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Keep them flooding in and remember to let me know if you have other prayer requests. Though I created this blog for my dad, it would be selfish not to use the "traffic" of the site to create more opportunities for prayer.

Prayers and Praise: Lance Holland (pancreatic cancer), A.J. Wells (luekemia), The Ewing Family in Kansas (recent loss of family member to cancer), Cissi Scott (cancer free).

JAH

2 comments:

  1. Justin, you are doing such a good job. I can just picture Lance exactly as you described him. Tonight I'm praying for a good night's sleep...Melissa said he didn't sleep very good last night, and of course, less pain and more appetite. I pray that Saundra is well and taking care of herself, too. Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to all am Valeria Miguel Ángel From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Itua the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Pancreative Cancer,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. ,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank to you Dr Itua for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number Whatsapp.+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete