Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Message From Saundra Holland...

Thank you to my wonderful son and daughter-in-law Neely for your love and support. We are so fortunate to have you here with us during this time.

I would also like to express my sincere thanks and love to our wonderful family, great friends, and church family at The First Christian Church of Rockwall for your loving support and help you all have shown to us since Lance's diagnosis and surgery. The cards, prayers, phone calls and wonderful meals are very much appreciated during this time. Your support has allowed me to give 100% of my time to my dear Lance for a 100% recovery for him.

Special thanks to my sister Terri Ferguson for devoting her entire Christmas break away from her family in Wharton and staying with me and helping me with Lance during his hospital stay and for her love and support. I thank God daily for you all and appreciate your continued prayers.

With Love,

Saundra

No comments:

Post a Comment