Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fundraising Call to Action


Dear Friends,

It's time for the American Cancer Society (ACS) Relay for Life. Relay is the ACS nationwide signature event. Throughout the night, my teammates and I will take turns walking around the track. After all, cancer never sleeps and neither will we. Will you help in the fight against cancer by making a contribution to the American Cancer Society through Relay for Life?

The event takes place on April 30th and May 1st in Heath, TX at Cain Middle School. I will be walking in honor of my father Lance Holland who is currently battling Pancreatic Cancer. I believe that it is because of the research funded by the American Cancer Society that he will be joining us in the Survivors' Victory Lap at Relay. Dad and I appreciate your support. Please try and send your donations to be prior to the event. There is no finish line until we find a cure.

Gratefully,

Justin A. Holland
ja.holland@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment