Thursday, March 25, 2010

Personal Message from Lance Holland

Dear Friends and Family,

I wanted to update the blog for you. I tolerated the last two weeks of chemo (Thursdays) with little to no side affects, I have been very blessed for the treatments to be so easy for me. I am scheduled for chemo today and my Dr. started me on iron infusions for three weeks. She said this is due to the all the blood they are taking from me and not to worry about it because it should just make me feel better. I also received an insulin pump this week that I believe will make managing my diabetes a lot easiler. There is alot to it and I have much to learn but I think after a while it will be second nature. My niece Windy came in town Wednesday to spend sometime with me and she will be accompanying me to chemo today. I have been so blessed with friends and family taking me to chemo and the neat thing about that is the experience everyone that takes me touches each of them because to see all the people going though this really open all of our eyes. I am half way there, I can't believe how fast the time goes. I simply can not express how the support I have received has helped me through the tough times. God is so good and my life is better because of our mighty Lord. Please continue to pray for my healing and recovery because its working!!

Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment